Well, I must confess that the other day, I was using this lube which felt really bad and even produced some side effects to my sensitive skin. It was a solo action, so I am not sure what effect would it have on a woman, but to my knowledge bad for a skin, is bad for both – men and women. I will restrain myself from naming this particular lube brand. This event got me thinking: “What is the best and safest lubricant to use for personal activities?”
Therefore, in this article, we collected 11 natural sex lubes which we personally tested and got to a conclusion, that these are the best & safest lubricants to apply to your skin. They are all made of natural ingredients and have positive health effects on human skin. Some of them can’t be bought on the open market but are DIY recipes (homemade). So if you are more of a DIY person, or just searching for a top quality lube for sex, continue reading.
Btw! Below’s a video where we make our own homemade coconut oil (technique by boiling). It’s amazing for sensual massage!
If you are first time visitor to lubeforsex.com, we specialize in personal lubricants, and we focus on writing anything (and everything) in connection to healthy sex. At lube for sex, you can find lots of useful information regarding sex lubes available on the market and complete DIY recipes for creating your own, best & safest, homemade personal lube.
We do not directly sell or produce anything. We simply make research, test, and provide useful information to our readers, while also recommending top quality products (by variety of vendors), homemade recipes and sharing tips for improving your sex life.
Several lubes & oils included in this article are multipurpose, not limited to sex only. Here are 7 non-sex related benefits for using your new lube:
- Digestion– consuming some of these lubes (e.g. sweet almond oil) may be beneficial for your digestion.
- Hair – lubes like natural coconut oil, may be great hair softeners (but not for every hair type).
- Teeth – cleaning your teeth with some of these will have positive effect on your oral health.
- Cellulite – daily rubbing your cellulite affected areas by applying lube to your skin may dissolve cellulite.
- Massage – using the correct lubricant will make massage incredibly enjoyable.
- Body and face – moisturizing your body skin and face with coconut oil, helps hydrate and protect your skin.
- Sunburn treatment – aloe vera gel has been used since ancient days for treating sunburns.
1) First we are going to take a look at some of the coolest homemade recipes, which you can use to create your own 100% natural lubricant from organic ingredients (but there is quite some work to be done, lol).
2) Second chapter is dedicated to personal lubricants which are being sold on the market, and we are going to help you pick the best and safest one out there (no work, simply pay few bucks).
4 Amazing Homemade DIY Sex Lubes : Complete Recipes With Pics
Let’s see what we got here for you. 4 completely unique recipes for homemade organic lubricants. These moisturizers are of the best quality and you can make them yourself from ingredients that you surely didn’t know could be used for creating your own lube for sex.
If you are not in the mood to invest time into creation of a self-made DIY lubricant, you can skip this part and look at 7 Sex Lubes Available On The Market That Are Safe And Natural.
1) How you can make coconut oil at home?
According to lubeforsex.com research and testing, you can make natural coconut oil at home from fresh coconuts with the use of two different methods:
- 1st method: Creating natural coconut oil by boiling (easier but with less benefits than cold-pressed)
- 2nd method: Creating cold-pressed virgin coconut oil (longer DIY process but healthier)
Doesn’t matter which method you gonna try, getting the coconut meat out of the shell can be quite a challenge. Therefore we recommend you gear up with this coconut opener set (link to Amazon) and make your task a lot easier.
1.1) Natural coconut oil from fresh coconuts: Method by boiling
I personally enjoy cold-pressed coconut oil better. Method by boiling the coconut oil adds different aroma to the coconut oil and boiling it destroys some of the beneficial enzymes and nutrition which can only be contained if you make coconut oil by a cold-press method.
Our boiled coconut oil DIY recipe still makes your coconut oil 100% natural since there are no other ingredients used apart from coconut meat. Extracting coconut oil by boiling the coconut meat at home, still has tons of health benefits – it’s eatable and safe to use in bed. You will not get such quality oil on the market easily, since cheap industry coconut oils (even if named “virgin”) may contain chemicals, additives and unnatural ingredients. See this article, why you should always do an extensive research before buying coconut oil from the store.
Below you can see our beautiful homemade coconut oil. In this case we used method by boiling. Boiling the coconut gives your coconut oil a beautiful golden color and a nice aromatic odor. For a step-by-step recipe, see our featured article.
Buying an industry coconut oil, you are taking a risk since the “product” may be processed with chemicals such as hexane (C6H14), bleached, de-waxed, deodorized, … And the worst of all:
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) dictates that if hexane level accounts for less than 2% of ingredients, companies are not obliged to list it on the article label (declaration).
1.2) Extra Virgin cold-pressed coconut oil: Fermentation method
Unlike method by boiling where the oil gets a beautiful golden color, the color of cold-pressed coconut oil is pure white when in solid state.
Cold pressed coconut oil is a process of extracting oil at the temperatures lower than 48°C (ca. 120°F). In order to achieve the oil extraction you have to use fermentation process. You can read our complete 8 steps recipe for making your own homemade cold-pressed coconut oil within this helpful article.
The definition of Extra Virgin:
“Extra Virgin” is just a marketing terminology, which is supposed to tell customers “made the healthy way”. It implies that the oil you are buying is of the highest quality, but in USA there are no legal specifications of what an extra-virgin actually is.
Therefore we’ve made our specification of what an Extra Virgin coconut oil really is – These specifications were created by consulting several organic oil manufacturers, with whom we together determined conditions that should be met in the extraction process, in order to title your oil as an Extra Virgin.
- Must be unrefined;
- Must be cold pressed (temperatures below 48°C (ca. 120°F);
- Shouldn’t be hydrogenated;
- No chemicals used (e.g. hexane is usually used in refined process);
- No additives added;
- Made from fresh coconut meat (flesh);
- Must be organic (from a fruit that was organically grown).
To extract the oil from the coconut meat at such low temperatures, it is necessary to resort to the fermentation process. Fermentation starts at the temperatures above 30°C (ca. 86°F). So basically, if you live in a hot environment all you need to do is place the container somewhere warm. If not, you need to create such environment (there are various ways to do that, see here for some useful tips).
You may even want to use a yogurt maker to achieve correct temperatures for fermentation – but be careful, you shouldn’t go over 40°C (ca. 104°F). If you do not have yogurt maker at home but you’re planning on buying one, see this yogurt maker here: made by Euro Cuisine – model YMX650 (link to Amazon). Truly one of the best we’ve ever tried.
Quick note: Do not use coconut oil in combination with condoms, because oil-based lubricants can destroy a condom.
2) Can u use almond oil as lube?
Yes, of course you can. Sweet almond oil is one of the healthiest oils to be used as a personal lubricant. It is high in nutrition and good for treating yeast infections. But how to make it? Well, I have to say that the process of getting the almond oil is a bit complicated or should I say, long. And you may fail the first time, since there are some key details which, if not done to the perfection, may ruin your attempt.
We will cover a complete recipe to a detail in a different (independent) article – since the process is complicated, we do not want to write 5 pages of text here. Here we are only going to generally describe the process.
What are the benefits of using Sweet Almond oil as a lube?
- Similar to coconut oil, sweet almond oil doesn’t leave any stains on your sheets.
- It’s eatable, therefore almond oil is a perfect lube to use for oral sex acts.
- Rich with vitamin E – great for skincare, helps your skin to look smooth and soft.
- Almond oil is a great natural makeup remover.
- Rich with vitamin A – can reduce acne, since it’s highly absorbable it will accumulate in your pores, keeping your face clean.
- Great for hair care.
How to make sweet almond oil at home? See video below! [source: YouTube, channel “African Keto Diet”]
The above video shows (in our opinion), the best way to make homemade sweet almond oil – and this is done without using the oil press (I never heard of anyone having the oil press at home, so we don’t even try to include oil-press procedures in our content). For making oil & lubes by our recipes, you only need appliances which are usually kept at home.
3) How do you make your own aloe vera gel?
Aloe Vera is a water-based personal lubricant and it’s very popular due to its health benefits (rich with antioxidants and glycoproteins).
Besides using it for sexual activities Aloe Vera gel can be also used for other purposes. To name just a few: hair treatment, skin hydration, sunburn treatment, wound healing, and many more. See here a complete DIY recipe for homemade aloe vera lube, which you can make in a matter of minutes.
Many people do a mistake when making a DIY Aloe Lube: After peeling off the aloe vera leafs and scooping out the gel, they simply put the gel in a container and use it. But this is not the best way of making aloe vera gel.
The best way to make the aloe vera lube, is by placing the gel inside a sieve and pouring water over it. Once the water stops flowing the gel starts to stretch down the sieve. You should put the gel inside an airtight container and store it in the fridge to prolong its lasting. Below you can see a video of this process [source: YouTube, channel “Alicia P.”]
Why make your own natural aloe vera gel? Why not just buy one from the store?
Because finding 100% natural aloe vera gel in a store may be very difficult. Homemade aloe vera gel will expire in less than a month. While the industry aloe vera gel can last for years, since they add preservatives.
There is also chance that a store aloe vera gel contains unnatural ingredients. See this store aloe vera gel list of ingredients. Let’s take a look at a few:
- Diazolidinyl Urea (formaldehyde releaser) – Sounds good as something to lube yourself with? It’s actually popular ingredient used as an antimicrobial preservative in cosmetics industry. Very toxic, but they say that »small amounts shouldn’t hurt you.« Right… All I can say is: they surely won’t help you either!
- DMDM Hydantoin (formaldehyde releaser) – Another toxic chemical used by the industry as a preservative in Aloe Vera gel. If you are a skeptic about its effect on a human being, you should read this page as a reference. Skin irritation, possible development of allergies, might be cancerogenic (but not enough facts collected yet), etc.
- Tetrasodium EDTA – What a coincidence. I was just reading the other day, about top 5 chemicals to avoid. And at number 3 there is Tetrasodium EDTA. What is it you wonder? It’s a chelating agents that’s made from formaldehyde and sodium cyanide. Cyanide huh? Well, I’m surely not going to lube myself with this on any part of my body (or anyone else’s body).
These were just 3 ingredients that we looked at, and all of them are dangerous toxins. I do not care that they say “small amounts can’t hurt you”. I am staying away from these chemicals, period. If that’s not a good enough reason, to make your own lube, I don’t know what is.
Some “shelf” products (hard to find, but we have found 7 of them for you – further down the article) are made from natural ingredients. Finding those was very hard and time-consuming. Our research shows that those lubricants are as close to natural, organic and safe as it gets when buying a lube from the store.
4) How do you make personal lubricant with cornstarch?
Reasons to use cornstarch as an ingredient for your personal lube:
- Cornstarch protects your body and acts as a shield against yeast and fungal infections. Read more here at this source about candida albicans, and how cornstarch protects you from it.
- Cornstarch provides protection against frictional injuries.
- Cornstarch is gluten free.
- An amazing way to take care of rashes is by applying cornstarch on those.
How to make a cornstarch lube for sex? Step-by-step quick process:
- Step 1 : Wash up and use clean glass bowl.
- Step 2 : Inside the glass bowl mix 1.5 – 2.0 tea spoons of cornstarch and mix it with one cup of water. Calculate the ratio accordingly if you want to make more lube.
- Step 3 : Mix the content inside the bowl. If you feel it needs more cornstarch, add some. More starch means you will get thicker lube.
- Step 4 : Put the mixture in a pan and start heating while constantly stirring. If you don’t mix it constantly, it will clot. You have to bring the mixture to a heat level that it starts boiling.
- Step 5 : Once it’s boiling and once you have the correct thickness / slickness, put the pan off the stove, but don’t stop stirring. Remain to stir at for another 5 minutes, due to residual heat, otherwise lumps might form.
- Step 6 : Put the pan aside and let it cool down. Do not put it in the fridge! Cool it at low temperatures, and keep coming back every 10 minutes to stir it occasionally.
- Step 7 : If you want to add flavor or aroma, use a few drops of your favorite scent.
- Step 8 : Transfer your new personal lube in a glass mason jar to store it.
- Step 9 : Call your GF (or BF) to try it out!
With cornstarch, we end the 1st part of our homemade DIY lubes and move on to safest purchasable sexual lubricants. We believe anyone can make top quality homemade lube, but for those who just may not have the time or motivation to making a lube by themselves, below are more lubes that are available for purchase on the market.
7 Safest Purchasable Sex Lubes (silicon-based, water-based and oil-based)
Here are 7 purchasable lubes, which you can buy immediately. These lubricants are some of the best & safest to use – based on our research, testing and customer opinions.
You should be aware that all sex lubes being sold on the market usually contain some sort of preservatives (read chemicals). But we sought for those with as little amount of additives as possible, and with the most natural ingredients overall.
All these are FDA confirmed, and with the best customer satisfaction rating. In the description, we are going to list all the ingredients of each lubricant. We will lay all data in front of you and let you decide, which lube suits you most.
5) For sensitive skin: Penchant Premium silicone-based lube
Penchant Premium – Silicone Based Personal Lube is made from 4 ingredients only:
- Phenyl Trimethicone.
Less ingredients usually means safer & healthier.
What I loved about this lube is the slickness and how long-lasting it is. The fact that you can use this for shower sex acts, makes it even better. Penchant might not be the most known brand on this list, since Penchant products can only be bought through Amazon. I haven’t seen it being sold in any of the sex shops I visit (but, in my opinion, it should be!) I really enjoyed this lube personally, and recommend it to anyone searching for a lube that will be effective for shower sex (pure water doesn’t rinse it off). You can read more about this lube at the Penchant official website.
What we liked about Penchant Premium silicone-based lube?
- It’s made for sensitive skin, since it contains no glycerins, parabens or hypoallergenics.
- It is FDA approved.
- It lasts really long, allowing you to use very little amount for single lube session.
- Can also be used for sensual massage.
- Safe to use with condoms.
- Penchant Premium silicone-based lube is odorless, which also means healthier.
- Beautiful discreetly designed bottle, which you don’t need to hide from plain sight.
- Made in USA.
What could be better?
- It’s pricey, when compared to similar products.
- Bottle is small (4oz, ca. 118 ml), they could make a bigger bottle containing more lube.
- Can’t be used in combination with silicone sex toys.
6) Velvet Rose long lasting, non sticky water-based lube
Velvet Rose (by Intimate Rose) comes in a hefty 8oz (ca. 237 ml) bottle. This water-based personal lubricant will take your sexual activities to another level. And the best thing – since it’s water based it’s so easy to clean it off (just rinse with tap water).
Velvet Rose water-based lubricant contains these ingredients:
- Pentylene glycol,
- Potassium sorbate.
This lube for sex is unscented, odorless without any unnecessary additives added to it. It’s true that in comparison to Penchant Premium this lube isn’t glycerin free. Glycerin helps to maintain moisture, that’s the reason for using it. Water based lubricants are not as long-lasting as silicone based. That’s why glycerin is an important additive in this case, since it will make sure that a little amount of lube goes a long way. However, if you are prone to yeast infections, we advise you give this one a miss. Overall, Velvet Rose has no artificial flavors, odors, or harmful allergens, making it ingredient friendly lube.
Things we liked about Velvet Rose water-based lube?
- The amount contained inside one bottle.
- Good competitive price.
- Easy to clean – rinse off easily, doesn’t leave stains on sheets.
- FDA approved (99% of lubricants aren’t FDA approved, Velvet Rose is)
- Made in USA.
- Can be used in combination with any types of sex toys.
- Can be used with condoms.
- Is very gentle to your skin, contains no harmful allergens.
- Made to last (long-lasting even though it’s water based).
- It’s edible and tasteless.
What we think could be better?
- It features the no-spill cap, which is great, but sometimes makes it hard to control how much it comes out.
- Even though it lasts long, it’s absorbable. You will use more of it in comparison to oil & silicone lubes.
- Feels watery and thin, so if you’re searching for a thick lube, this one may not be for you.
- It does contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient we are not fond of.
7) Is Uberlube safe with condoms?
I was wondering the other day if Uberlube is safe to use with condoms (since Uberlube is a silicone-based lubricant)? What I’ve learned is that:
- Uberlube is perfectly safe to use in a combination with polyisoprene condoms.
- Also, you can just as well use it in a combination with latex (silicone is compatible with latex, while oil is not).
- But, you should never use Uberlube in combination with polyurethane condoms (silicone + silicone do not work well together, so do not use it in a combination with silicone materials).
Let’s take a look at the ingredients of überlube:
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
“Überlube lets you feel all the things you want to feel!” – this is truly one of the best lubes I’ve ever tried.
As a fact, one should know that Uberlube is one of the closest approximations to “natural” as commercial lubricants may get. There is no alcohol, no gluten, no glycerin, no parabens, no scents and no flavors inside the content of this lube for sex. It is registered as a medical device and approved by FDA. Not recommended while trying to get pregnant, but perfectly safe for use during pregnancy.
Key features of Uberlube – what’s good about it?
- One of the most quality silicone-based lubes in the world.
- Can also be used as hair softener, makeup remover, sensual massage lube, moisturizer and even for polishing your shoes.
- Does not affect pH levels.
- No scent, tasteless, and doesn’t stain your sheets.
- Has a pump, so you can precisely control the amount you are applying,
- Überlube is designed to transfer sensation while reducing friction.
- Glycerin free and parabens free.
- Uberlube is a registered medical device with FDA, CE, CCN, ARTG.
What Uberlube could improve?
- In a few instances the customers complained that the top fell off (I had no such problem).
- One customer complained about the pump stopping to work after some time (never happened to me).
- Since it’s silicone, it shouldn’t be used with silicone sex toys.
8) What is Aloe Cadabra?
Aloe Cadabra is natural personal lubricant and vaginal moisturizer, made from 95% to 97% from organic aloe and enriched with vitamin E. It is FDA cleared, certified NSF organic, and parabens free. Aloe Cadabra lube can be purchased as all natural (flavourless), or you can also pick from various available flavours: banana cream, cherry lemonade, key lime pie, and more… which makes it a great lube for oral sex acts.
Aloe Cadabra is supposed to be all natural, so let’s take a look at the ingredients:
- 95% – 97% organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice,
- Vitamin E oil,
- (mixed tocopherols),
- Xanthan gum,
- Citric acid,
- Food grade sodium benzoate,
- Food grade potassium sorbate,
- Organic vanilla planifolia concentrate.
Although there are quite a few stuff here listed among the ingredients, it is a fact that Aloe Cadabra is free of parabens, glycerin, and petroleum, and that the majority of the lube is made from organic and natural ingredients. So my honest opinion stays that Aloe Cadabra is a very close approximation to “all natural” and one of the best & safest lubricant out there.
The link we included below the title, gets you to an Amazon page, where you can order a “2-pack” flavourless Aloe Cadabra lube. We did this because one unit of Aloe Cadabra contains only 2.5oz (ca. 74 ml) so we believe the 2-pack is an optimal purchase quantity.
Aloe Cadabra – what we enjoyed?
- Amazing feel to skin, more thick as similar lubes, but doesn’t stick or get messy.
- Made of natural organic ingredients (mostly).
- Water-based which means it can be used with condoms and sex toys.
- Discreet labels, which makes it hard for others to recognize it as a lube.
- Certified with FDA, and NSF organic.
- Doesn’t change your natural pH.
- Not just your lube for sex, but also recommended as a daily vaginal moisturizer.
Aloe Cadabra – what we didn’t like?
- Small bottle, little amount.
- Quite pricey.
- Doesn’t last so long, needs to be reapplied few times during one session.
9) Can I eat Shea Moisture coconut oil?
Yes, Shea Moisture coconut oil is good for eating and is very beneficial to your digestive system. Shea Moisture 100% extra virgin coconut oil has many uses. It’s good for digestion (one tea spoon in the morning), it can also be used for cooking, it’s an amazing skin moisturizer, you can use it instead of a shaving balm, and of course you can use it as your favourite personal lubricant.
What are the ingredients of Shea Moisture 100% extra virgin coconut oil?
- One ingredient only – Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil – certified organic ingredient.
Because this is oil, you now probably already know, that it’s not compatible with condoms (oil can break all types of condoms). Never use oil in combination with latex. For safe sex, use water or silicone based lubes.
Shea Moisture coconut oil hydrates even the driest skin and hair. Whilst there are so many beneficial uses of this product, we will focus on lubrication. Water based lubes are highly absorbable, which makes them dry out fast. Silicone based lubes are not compatible with silicone sex toys (almost all toys are made of silicone) which is the problem with silicone-based lubes. Here is where oil-base lubes show their benefits:
- Oil-based lubes are long-lasting and don’t need to be reapplied.
- Oil lubricants are fully compatible with silicone and can be used with toys.
The fact that Shea Moisture coconut oil is made 100% from coconut meat, makes this lube 100% natural. No preservatives and no other ingredients are used. If you are wondering if coconut oil is safe to use for vaginal sexual intercourse, you should read this article. Many “internet claims” are busted and explained in the linked article.
Positive features of coconut oil by Shea Moisture?
- Natural, made 100% of cocos nucifera (coconut).
- Multiple beneficial uses – for skin, for hair, for cooking, for eating, for vaginal / anal / oral sexual acts, can be used as a makeup removal.
- Shea Moisture coconut oil is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and proteins.
- Can be used with silicone sex toys.
- Natural triglycerides help retain moisture and keep skin smooth to the touch.
- The amount 15oz (ca. 443 ml).
- Long lasting lubricant.
Shea Moisture coconut oil – what we didn’t like?
- Incompatible with condoms.
- Possible leak during transportation in hot months when coconut oil is liquefied – my order was spilled a bit inside the package, but perhaps I am the lonely case?
10) Isabel Fay Natural Water-Based Lubricant
You can get Isabel Fay water-based personal lubricant in two different sizes – 8oz (ca. 237 ml) and 4 oz (ca. 118 ml). This lube for sex is considered to be one of the best & safest lubricants on the market. It comes in a very elegant discrete bottle, free of parabens, free of glycerins, with a focus on being made naturally without any unnecessary ingredients.
The ingredients of Isabel Fay natural water-based lube:
- Purified Aqua,
- Citric Acid,
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Sodium Benzoate,
- Xanthan Gum.
This lube is especially friendly for one-on-one use since it doesn’t stain your sheets. Isabel Fay water-based natural lube is colorless and odorless. It features a pump, which is great because even if it’s dark, you know the amount you’re applying.
Isabel Fay natural water-based lube – good stuff?
- Made in USA.
- Safe to use with condoms.
- Safe to use with sex toys.
- The pump is a great feature, which also works really well.
- Easy to clean and does not stain.
- No glycerins, hormones, parabens and gluten free.
- Made for sensitive skin from natural ingredients mostly.
- Has low viscosity, making it feel thin and smooth as a silk.
Isabel Fay natural water-based lubricant – downsides?
- Isabel Fay natural water-based lube is as you can see “water-based”. Which means, it absorbs faster than silicone and oil based lubricants. Thus you need to reapply it several times during a sexual activity.
11) Naissance Vitamin E Oil as a personal lube
People are using Naissance Vitamin E Oil more and more frequently as a personal lube, even though it hasn’t been originally meant as a sexual lubricant. The main reason people are using it this way, is because it is natural and has such positive effects to your body and skin.
The vitamin E is not synthetic, it’s a plant based form of vitamin E (Triticum Vulgare, Tocopherol) making this oil a natural moisturizer.
Naissance Vitamin E Oil list of ingredients:
- Just one: 100% Triticum Vulgare, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) – Naturally occurring vegetable oil obtained from the germ of Triticum Vulgare.
Being made 100% of natural ingredients, makes this oil a perfectly safe sexual lubricant. Many users testified of positive effects from using this particular oil. Besides being perfect for sexual acts, you may also use it in your homemade beauty DIY products. Such as creams, lotions, face and body oils, soaps, scrubs, masks, because vitamin E oil is a natural preservative and has lots of beneficial effects to your skin. Naissance vitamin E oil is not diluted, it is 100% obtained from the germ of Triticum Vulgare, vegan and cruelty-free. One of the best and safest lubricants to use for anal sex (from my experience) and also excellent for solo stuff (masturbation), since it lasts.
What we loved about Naissance vitamin E?
- Made in UK.
- 100% natural obtained from germ of Triticum Vulgare.
- Natural antioxidant.
- Natural preservative.
- Wide range of beneficial uses – personal lube, hair care, skin care, makeup remover, for DIY home beauty products, …
- Pure, natural, vegan, cruelty free, hexane free, no GMO.
- The product and the package are environment friendly (packaged in sustainable paper and cardboard).
- It’s thin and smooth as a silk.
Naissance vitamin E oil – any criticism?
- Oil – not compatible to use with condoms.
- Bottle is plastic, not glass (I prefer glass).
Conclusion on the 11 best & safest lubricants to use for sex acts
In our first chapter you were able to find 4 original DIY recipes on how and from what you can make your natural homemade lube. In our homemade DIY recipes we’ve covered these 4 DIY lubricants:
- Homemade Coconut Oil (two methods: hot-pressed and cold-pressed);
- Homemade Almond Oil;
- Homemade Aloe Vera Lube;
- Cornstarch DIY Lubricant.
In the 2nd chapter we have covered 7 additional lubes that we believe to be the most natural, safest and of top quality, and which you can get from Amazon, instantly:
|Products (with link to Amazon)||Category|
|Penchant Premium Lube||Silicone-Based|
|Velvet Rose Personal Lube||Water-Based|
|Überlube Luxury Lubricant||Silicone-Based|
|Shea Moisture Coconut Oil||Oil|
|Naissance Vitamin E Oil||Oil|
Thank you! We hope you enjoyed our article titled: What Is The Best & Safest Lubricant? | 11 Natural Sex Lubes. More articles are coming out every week so stay tuned.